Monday, December 29, 2008

Going on a trip

With only hours left of my first visit to Agfhanistan, I'd like to share with you one of the best days I had during this time. Just a few days ago, I went for a long trip with one of our drivers who had a day of and his friends from the army to the provinces around Kabul. We had picknick in a valley, swam in the river, visited warlords and just enjoyed life, which only a persons who lost most of their friends in the war know how to appreciate. This mix of joy and sadness is what I will take with me when I now leave for studies in Japan.

I hope you have enjoyed these glimpses of my life in Afghanistan this far. There might come more when I come back, but as always, that will be inschallah.












3 comments:

  1. Hoppas du kommer skriva från Japan också!!! Du bara måste göra det!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lycka till i Japan. Tack för den här tiden du skrivit från Kabul vi hoppas på mer när du kommer tillbaka. Skriv gärna från Japan.

    Kram
    Carola med familj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag glömde
    Gott Nytt År
    från Carola, Gunnar, Thomas, Anneli, Isabell, Lukas och Lina!

    ReplyDelete